Nine symptoms of “social phobia”
1. Feel tired when you want to talk.
2. Always avoid other people’s eyes when speaking.
3. When hearing the phone ring, the first reaction is very annoying.
4. When you come to a new environment, you will be afraid to meet new friends again.
5. Obviously very lonely and boring, but when someone asked me to go out to eat and sing, I actually refused, just want to stay at home alone the most comfortable.
6. Don’t know whether to say hello or take a detour when I see someone I know from afar.
7. Always eat at parties.
8. It’s more tiring to spend time with a group of unfamiliar people than a fight.
9. Can’t maintain friendship, leading to the lack of contact with junior high school students.
12 simple habits to get rid of “social fear”
1. Read for 30 minutes a day.
2. Listen to the meditation guide audio before going to bed.
3. Try to talk to strangers every day and give the waiter a smile.
4. Daily reflection and gratitude can increase happiness and make people peaceful.
5. Exercise 30 minutes, exercise is good for physical and mental health
6. Stay away from your cell phone before going to bed.
7. Healthy diet.
8. Go for a walk in the park.
9. Try to get up an hour earlier.
10. When you wake up in the morning, plan what you want to do, and avoid rushing to get up and go out of the house before you wake up like a war every day, and give yourself a good state.
11. To travel, to see the world.
12. See more positive energy.
Introverts are often considered “reticent”, “cowardly” and even “out of group”. But in fact, a third of the world’s people are introverts, including Einstein, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Madame Curie and so on. If you don’t have confidence in your introverted self, it can make you accept your introverted self with heart. If you accept yourself and use your strength reasonably, you will be able to maximize these advantages.
Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness Gillian Butler
This book is a self-help guide to social phobia, which provides a comprehensive introduction and solutions to social phobia. Through this book, we can learn what social fear is, the influence of thinking, the causes, the model of social anxiety, how to overcome, reduce self-care, change thinking mode, change behavior mode, and build confidence.
A global stranger social software, can chat with strangers around the world, its users are very friendly, suitable for people with social anxiety.
If you want to download it, please contact me, click here or scan QR code.