Will no contact make a person leave?
Many people said after breaking up: “I know not to contact, but if I don’t contact him, will he forget me? It will be more difficult to recover at that time!”
So you send messages every day, today, tomorrow, and never receive a reply.
If you don’t know what the no contact rule is, let’s review it again and I’ll show you 5 signs the no contact rule is working.
Will not contact let him leave?
The “no contact rule” method of breaking up and recovering has suddenly started to fire in recent years, and it is widely misunderstood.
First of all, I want to tell you that the other party will not forget you. I’ll tell you now that men are as sincere as women. But if you want to know if the “no contact rule” will screw things up, you’re right.
So what is the no contact rule?
Will not contact make him leave or lose interest in you?
In short, “no contact rule” applies to breakups, or when you are with your boyfriend (cold war).
This is when you and he decide to part from the relationship for a while, or at the end of the relationship.
Why use no contact rule?
We use no contact rule so you don’t scare him away.
If you show up in the eyes of a man after deciding to take a three-day break, he will feel that you are a little aggressive and insecure.
You know what? He may be right.
The key to bringing your ex back is that you have to give him more space than he really wants at the moment.
What you do without contact is to prepare for a future relationship.
The only way this man wants to go back to your love is if he sees that you’ve really changed a little, and that you’re different after no contact has stopped.
A lot of people don’t know if the no contact rule doesn’t work. They dare not try to use it.
What I want to say is that we are all in pursuit of a better life, and a better life does not just mean that you will make up after a quarrel with him. If he is not the right person, you will break up sooner or later, then the no contact rule can let you recognize your relationship in advance. It can make the right couple sweeter and the wrong couple stop loss in time.
After using the no contact rule, whether your relationship become sweeter than before, or you recognize your relationship and decide to break up, it is playing a positive role for you, which means that the rule of no contact is working.
Read more: How To Start No Contact? 5 Ways To Teach You
Here are 5 signs the no contact rule is working | Does the no contact rule work
1. You think about your relationship calmly, find out what you have done wrong, see your shortcomings clearly, and think about how to improve and enhance yourself.
2. He took the initiative to contact you and told you that he loved you. He couldn’t help but want to see you.
3. You take the initiative to contact him, and then he gives you a positive response and apologizes to you. Your relationship has become better.
4. After analyzing you and him for the first time, you feel that you are not suitable to live as lovers for a lifetime and choose to break up.
5. He didn’t contact you, even started a new appointment. Congratulations, you finally see his real character, he is not worthy of your love.
The no contact rule of no contact tests two people’s patience and sincerity, which is effective in most cases. Please read my next article to teach you how to use the no contact rule correctly.